On how to behave in school
1. We owe affection, obedience and respect to our teachers, as if they were our second parents.
2. Our conduct should irreproachable, so that we will be worthy of the appreciation and admiration of all who form the scholar family.
3. We should never bother about the corrections and reprimands of the teachers. We should know they only do it for our own good and out of care for us.
4. We should faithfully do our homework and duties: we should be exemplary students, both with regards to our studies and our behaviour.
5. Should the teacher not be present in class for whichever reason, our conduct should be identical or better. That is how we show loyalty and grattitude.
6: We should treat our fellow students with true friendship, goodness and consideration. The purest affections and most sincere friendships are born during our time in school.