On how to behave in the temple
The temple is the house of our Lord. It is a place for prayer and withdrawal.
1. When entering the temple, we should be careful not to make any noise, in order to not distract the people present.
2. We should not greet anyone from a distance, and if they were close, a slight nod should suffice.
3. We should not ever take a seat without having genuflected before the big altar. Both man and woman should genuflect for a few seconds before seating themselves.
4. We should follow the priest during Holy Mass and not turn around, nor conversate, as many people do.
5. During the elevation, we should kneel on both knees until the act is done.
6. When standing up we should keep our body straight, and when seated we should not cross our knees.
7. When leaving the temple, if we leave through the main door, we should genuflect towards the big altar.