On how to behave on the street (conclusion)
13. Do not throw papers, fruit peels or other trash on the street. A banana skin, for example, can cause accidents.
14. When we pass in front of a church we should take off our hats as a sign of reverence.
15. We should not greet anyone who is not close to us from afar. We should wait until this person comes closer and bow or curtsy.
16. Be well-mannered at public shows. To whistle or shout out loud is not becoming of well-educated people.
17. We should be respectful in conversation and greeting towards ladies and the elderly.