On how to behave on the street (sequel)
7. Do not mistreat the gardens, do not paint on or scratch the doors and walls of houses.
8. We should never look through windows of other people’s house to see what’s inside.
9. Be decent in the way you walk and mind your words out of respect for those older than you, especially for the ladies.
10. It is not correct to detain someone on the street, unless the person in question is very close to you or if it’s a very urgent matter.
11. To avoid accidents, be careful when crossing the street.
12. We should be generous with the elderly and the blind. We should give them a hand when they want to cross the street.