On how to behave with our neighbours
1. Our neighbours deserve respect, consideration and affection, because they live very near to our homes.
2. While it is true that one can do as he pleases in the privacy of their own home, we should try to respect other people’s rest.
3. Well-educated children should not go out on the street to play and shout, disturbing the neighbours with their racket, even less so if they are suffering from some kind of pain or misfortune.
4. It’s bad to look at the other houses from your window or terrace.
5. If we are aware that in the house next door there is someone ill or dead, we should try not to throw a party, play loud music, dance, etc. That would be a well-educated sign of affection and consideration for the neighbours.