How to behave at home
1. It’s necessary to have all our personal effects in perfect order, not only to be able to get to them when we need them, but also to make a good impression on our friends and family.
2. We have to take care of other people’s things like they are our own. When we return them, nobody should have to condemn us, quite the opposite they should praise our care and diligence.
3. It is a sign of good education and courtesy to go where we are invited at the time set. Unpunctuality is very unbecoming of us.
4. We have to be prepared to pay what we owe on the set date. This habit will spare us from any bad feelings, talk behind our backs and we will gain credit, esteem and respect.
5. We should have the good habit of keeping our accounts in order, to avoid critical and desperate situations.
6. At home, we should not neglect ourselves as far as clothing is concerned. It is embarassing to have someone walk into us while clothed ridiculously.