About how to behave with others
Every person, no matter what his social status is, deserves respect.
1. A bad habit and terribly ill-mannered is to stand too close to the person we are speaking to. We have to keep in mind saliva and bad breath.
2. When we are in some kind of gathering we must avoid cleaning our noses.
3. Likewise, if we cannot avoid coughing or sneezing, we have to turn away.
4. If we happen to have dirty hands and we need to greet someone, we must avoid shaking hands, albeit giving the reason.
5. It is a bad habit to offer food or drink to someone if it has touched our lips, even when they are close.
6. We must never even think of spitting on the floor in front of others and later stand on it. It shows terrible education.