Oral and dental hygiene
The mouth requires special hygiene, for it is a paradise for microbes.
1. When getting up and going to sleep we have to wash the mouth by gargling. This way we prevent bad breath, something many people suffer from.
2. We have to become accostumed to washing our mouth after every meal.
3. We have to thoroughly clean our teeth. Food, and especially meat, always stays behind in the spaces between our teeth.
With a good tooth paste and brush we leave our teeth white and clean. This way, not only do we prevent caries, but also a bad breath.
4. Nails must always be clipped when they grow. It is very bad to have dirty nails.
5. A very bad habit is to bite one’s nails, and nails must never be clipped in the presence of others.