a tasty friday five this week:
1. what was the first thing you ever cooked?
ants. with a magnifying glass. does that count? otherwise it’s probably eggs or something.
2. What’s your signature dish?
extra special pasta with curry sauce, cashews and lots of shrooms
3. Ever had a cooking disaster?
nope. i’m a fantastic cook, you know.
4. If skill and money were no object, what would make for your dream meal?
the nasi kuning my grandmother makes. nasi kuning is a balinese dish with yellow rice [cooked in coconut milk].
5. What are you doing this weekend?
i’m dead broke, so probably nothing. except for things i can do at home. or that i don’t need money for, heh.